If you’re an author and want to stay on top of the important issues in the world of publishing — issues that affect you — you need The Hot Sheet.
With all the chatter out there, it will help you sort through the noise with stories that focus on relevant topics from across the publishing spectrum. From author success stories to key industry statistics, you’ll find what you need to know in The Hot Sheet.
In the latest edition of The Hot Sheet:
Porter Anderson and Jane Friedman have an exclusive look at what agents believe the Brexit negotiations could mean for author earnings. They also have industry takeaways from 2017 with final BookScan numbers from holiday sales, and a roundup of predictions for 2018. Plus: Canada's all-new crowdfunding platform for writers — which might remind you of another. All that, and the usual links of interest, Hot Sheet Index and more. Don't miss the special deal you get on a subscription through Bowker!
Here's a look at the new edition's table of contents:
• Agents Weigh In: What Could Brexit Mean to Authors’ Sales in Europe?
• 2017 Sees a Modest Increase in Print Sales, with Top Titles Underperforming
• Marketing Takeaways from a 2017 Self-Publishing Success Story
• PubLaunch Ramps Up in Canada: Rising from the Pubslush
• The Best of 2017 Retrospectives and 2018 Predictions
• Links of Interest
• Hot Sheet Index
• Hot Sheet Services Directory
• Upcoming Events Where You’ll Find Us
Remember, The Hot Sheet lands in your inbox every other Wednesday — read it for all the industry news that both traditionally published and self-published authors need, and then get back to writing!