If you’re an author and want to stay on top of the important issues in the world of publishing — issues that affect you — you need The Hot Sheet
With all the chatter out there, it will help you sort through the noise with stories that focus on relevant topics from across the publishing spectrum. From author success stories to key industry statistics, you’ll find what you need to know in The Hot Sheet
. In this issue:
- If you aren’t tired of hearing about Clubhouse, we have our own take in this issue. We expect it to become a valuable tool for author platform and book launches.
- There’s a new consumer behavior report showing, among other surprises, that Millennials engage more with books than Baby Boomers. We talk with the researchers at Portland State University about their findings.
- We also have a contributed piece on how bookstores are monetizing virtual events while remaining supportive of the community.
And here's a look at the new edition's table of contents:
• Hot Shots
• Diverse Millennials Are the Ones to Watch: New Research on Avid Book “Engagers”
• Is Clubhouse Worth Your Time? This Writer Says Yes
• How Bookstores Are Monetizing Online Events
• Follow up: accessibility
• Links of Interest
• Old Flames
• Closing Image
The Hot Sheet is delivered directly to subscribers via email every other Wednesday.