If you’re an author and want to stay on top of the important issues in the world of publishing — issues that affect you — you need The Hot Sheet
With all the chatter out there, it will help you sort through the noise with stories that focus on relevant topics from across the publishing spectrum. From author success stories to key industry statistics, you’ll find what you need to know in The Hot Sheet
. In this issue:
- How will Barnes & Noble change and grow in the future? CEO James Daunt answered that question in a virtual Q&A; we bring you the highlights
- Digital Book World took place entirely online this week, and we have insights from the first day of programming. Our Sept. 30 issue will follow up with more takeaways.
And here's a look at the new edition's table of contents:
• Hot Shots
• Barnes & Noble CEO Committed to a Local-First Selling Strategy
• Authors A.I.: A New Service That Will Analyze Your Novel in Minutes
• DBW Highlights: The Growing Importance of Consumer Sales, Plus Library Borrowing Statistics
• Links of Interest
• Hot Sheet Index
• Closing Image
The Hot Sheet is delivered directly to subscribers via email every other Wednesday.