If you’re an author and want to stay on top of the important issues in the world of publishing — issues that affect you — you need The Hot Sheet
With all the chatter out there, it will help you sort through the noise with stories that focus on relevant topics from across the publishing spectrum. From author success stories to key industry statistics, you’ll find what you need to know in The Hot Sheet.
In the latest issue, we provide extensive updates on the following:
• the latest information on how coronavirus is affecting book sales, bookstores (both chains and independents), suppliers, publishers, and more
• how agents and editors are approaching new projects and submissions
• suggestions on how to adapt your book marketing and promotion in the weeks and months ahead.
Here's a look at the new edition's table of contents:
• Hot Shots
• Coronavirus Update
• To Pitch or Not to Pitch: It’s a Strange Time to Be Submitting or Acquiring Work
• Advice and Resources for Book Promotion During Self-Isolation
• Links of Interest
• Hot Sheet Index
• Closing Image
• Upcoming Events
The Hot Sheet is delivered directly to subscribers via email every other Wednesday.