If you’re an author and want to stay on top of the important issues in the world of publishing — issues that affect you — you need The Hot Sheet.
With all the chatter out there, it will help you sort through the noise with stories that focus on relevant topics from across the publishing spectrum. From author success stories to key industry statistics, you’ll find what you need to know in The Hot Sheet.
The latest edition of The Hot Sheet from Porter Anderson and Jane Friedman — check out this special discount at Bowker! — looks at chatbots in book marketing and other issues that authors need to be keeping up with this summer. One, in fact, has to do with writers getting some long-overdue payments from the science-fiction magazine Galaktika based in Hungary, courtesy of the Authors Guild working with the Science-Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America.
Remember, we land in your inbox every other Wednesday — read The Hot Sheet for all the industry news that both traditionally published and self-published authors need, and then get back to writing! 30-day free trial, too.
In our new edition:
• Facebook Chatbots: The Next Book-Marketing Trend?
• Amazon Complaints: Gaming the Biggest System in Town
• Reader Analytics from Jellybooks: Crunching the Numbers to Improve Book Marketing and Sales
• Long Unpaid Galaktika Authors Assisted by Authors Guild and SFWA
• AuthorCafé Serves Up More Options for Academic Writers
• Update: Open Road’s Email Newsletter Advertising Opportunities
• Links of Interest
• Hot Sheet Index
• Hot Sheet Services Directory
• Upcoming Events Where You’ll Find Us