If you’re an author and want to stay on top of the important issues in the world of publishing — issues that affect you — you need The Hot Sheet.
With all the chatter out there, it will help you sort through the noise with stories that focus on relevant topics from across the publishing spectrum. From author success stories to key industry statistics, you’ll find what you need to know in The Hot Sheet. Click here to Subscribe to The Hot Sheet!
In the latest edition of The Hot Sheet, Porter Anderson and Jane Friedman look at London Book Fair (which fell a month early on the calendar this year) and at some of the latest developments that traditionally publishing and self-publishing authors need to be aware of in the industry. You can spot some of those in the Table of Contents:
• Hachette Partners with Wattpad to Release Audiobooks
• Upbeat London Book Fair: Whistling Ahead of the News
• Chat-Based Story Apps: Just a Fad or Something More?
• New Imprint Announcements
• The International Publishers Association: Conscience of the Industry
• Links of Interest
• Hot Sheet Index
• Hot Sheet Services Directory
• Upcoming Events Where You’ll Find Us
Remember that Bowker customers get a special deal on their Hot Sheet subscriptions, check it out!
As always, the intent of The Hot Sheet — written by industry pros Jane Friedman and Porter Anderson -- is to provide both traditionally publishing and self-publishing authors with the analysis they need to understand the most important developments in the publishing industry.