Do you feel like your book is getting lost in the millions of titles currently for sale on Amazon? There’s a lot of competition for readers’ attention and that will only get more difficult as more authors embrace the freedom of self-publishing.
Did you know that you can use certain keywords in order to get your book listed in secret sub-genres that you can’t get from the regular list on the Amazon KDP dashboard?
Amazon doesn’t offer every existing category when it's time to publish your book.
In our next LIVE ONLINE WORKSHOP on Wednesday, November 2nd at 12:00pm EST we'll be showing you EXACTLY how to unlock Amazon's secret categories AND how to optimize your book to be discovered by more readers.
Here's what you'll learn:
- Step-by-step instructions on how to optimize your Amazon discoverability
- How to setup your Author Central page (pictures, video, RSS, events, biography, books)
- How to unlock Amazon's hidden categories to make your book more discoverable
- How to get top visibility for your book with metadata, keywords and search strings
- How to leverage features on Amazon's Author Central
- How to hit no #1 in your category to increase sales
Click here to reserve your spot now.
Miral Sattar is Founder & CEO Bibliocrunch.com
Auburn Seal is Chief Marketer at Bibliocrunch.com, and a best-selling author
For more ways to contact Bibliocrunch, view us at: Learn Self-Publishing Fast.
Want to learn how to double and triple your book reviews? Sign up for our FREE 5-day email course. Watch us on BBC World News! Read about us on the cover of Money Magazine! Also check us out in Consumer Reports, Bloomberg Businessweek, MediaBistro, PublishersWeekly, PBS, WSJ, TheNextWeb, and other media outlets!
Biblio Profile: http://bibliocrunch.com/miralsattar/
Twitter: @miralsattar | @bibliocrunch
Publishing Tips Blog: http://bibliocrunch.com/blog