The Second Annual APSS Book Marketing University
October 24–25, 2014
Embassy Suites Airport Hotel • Philadelphia, PA
Sponsored by Bowker
The Association of Publishers for Special Sales is conducting its second annual Book Marketing University, with lots of great speakers and events. The program opens with a presentation by Dan Poynter, noted self-publishing guru. There will be an additional keynote by John Groton, former Vice President of Special Markets at Random House.
At Book Marketing University, you will discover how to sell your books in more ways than you ever imagined and to people you never knew existed— in large, non-returnable quantities.
- Leave with new ideas, creative marketing tips and a long “To Do” list
- Learn where to find and how to contact non-bookstore buyers
- High content – no hard sell
- Build a lasting stream of long-term, recurring revenue
- Become more profitable
- Discover practical, yet creative book marketing tips and tactics that you can put into placeimmediately.
- Get customized help for selling your books to non-bookstore buyers
- All-new speakers and topics
For more information and a complete agenda go to www.bookapss.org/APSS2014Agenda.pdf
To register now, go to http://www.bookapss.org/conferences/conf2014/registration.php
Or contact Brian Jud at(860) 675-1344,BrianJud@bookapss.org.
“I recommend this program to anyone seeking to sell more books.” Laura Dobbins
“I was so impressed with the speakers and content…” Erika Liodice
“Excellent. Well worth the investment.” Jim Riviello
“Awesome meeting at a great time for me to go for 0 marketing to infinity!” Barbara D. Hall
“I woke up at 2:15 am buzzing with all the new ideas I learned. That was just after the first afternoon!” Laura Larson